Fireplace doors are an easy and affordable way to update the safety, efficiency, and aesthetics of your fireplace. Finding doors that fit your Heatilator fireplace perfectly is super important to ensure that your fireplace remains safe and meets ventilation codes. We discovered a site that makes it easy to find the correct measurements for your Heatilator fireplace doors.
HeatilatorFireplaceDoors.com gives you a complete guide to finding the right glass doors for your fireplace. They offer doors for lots of model numbers and at a range of price points. They offer premium doors with beautiful frame finishes and glass tints.
If you are looking for a basic door simply to maximize heating and energy efficiency, then there are options to fit your budget and needs as well. If your heatilator fireplace already has a frame, you may just need replacement doors. HeatilatorFireplaceDoors.com also offers those Heatilator replacement parts.
Finding a perfect fit door for your wood burning or gas fireplace has never been easier. Just find the Heatilator model number, measure the fireplace, and complete the form when you find the door you want. This will ensure your door fits perfectly.
Our Favorite Heatilator Glass Doors
Best Value: The EZ-Door
These doors are timeless; the simple and stylish design will fit into any room and the price will fit into any budget. The doors are custom made to fit into your fireplace; you won’t find cheaper custom doors on the market. The sturdy aluminum frame is just over an inch wide, and the glass is clear. These doors come with a 2 year warranty.
Some Customization: The EZ-Door Steel
These steel doors are the lowest price custom steel doors on the market. They are durable and beautiful, plus you can choose the tint of the glass.
Complete Customization: The Heritage Z
From size to glass tint to frame color, the Heritage Z can be perfectly customized to match the decor of your space. The frame is solid steel to last you a lifetime. The bifold doors allow for a full view of the fireplace and easy cleaning.
Heatilator Glass Door Replacement
These doors are made specifically for Heatilator model numbers E36, EC36, BC36R, BC36C, E42, and EC42. Your fireplace must have tracks and clips to install the doors in. These doors are doors only, no frame. If you don’t have one of the model numbers above and tracks and clips, take a look at some of the other doors with frames.
Heatilator Replacement Screen
Screens are not fireplace specific so you can buy any brand of screen for your Heatilator fireplace. Check out some options here.
Measuring and Installation
It’s important that you measure your fireplace before you order your doors. You can find step by step instructions here.
Installation is super easy. Here are some step-by-step instructions:
- Put the brackets on the side panels.
- Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
- Make sure your frame is even.
- After you have secured the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation. Position the frame in the fireplace and center the frame between the left and right sides of the fireplace opening.
- It is important that the frame is installed with the correct side up to insure smooth operation of the doors. The bottom frame rail is marked by a red dot.
- Slide the brackets on the backside of the frame and position them against your firebox. Hand tighten the bracket. Mark the fireplace at each hole in the 4 angle brackets.
- Remove the frame, drill the four holes you marked with the 5/32 drill bit.
- Reposition the frame back into the fireplace and secure the frame using the sheet metal screws using a #2 Philips screwdriver for each angle bracket making sure you don’t over tighten. The enclosure may be centered by loosening one side and tightening the other.
You can also watch this video for visual instructions!
Fireplaces.net is a partner in multiple affiliate programs. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.